- Proficiency in the following languages: (X)HTML and CSS
- Adept at 3D Studio Max; Adobe: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Fireworks, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects
- Experience with PCs and MACs; knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, OpenOffice Suite; WordPress Platform
- Excellent communication skills with ability to multi-task
- Consistently meet deadlines, exceeding supervisors’ expectations
Junior Web Developer Intern, Whitney Museum of American Art June 2011 – July 2011
- Transitioned multimedia content onto new iTunes U platform.
- Recommended architectural changes, using Google Analytics, to streamline the user experience.
Web Developer, Pacific Torah Institute May 2008 – June 2011
- Create and develop complete redesign of school website.
- Continuing maintenance and updating.
Web Architect, YU BeaconDecember 2010 - May 2011
Web Architect, The MegillahFebruary 2011 – April 2011
- Implement and adjust WordPress template to effectively display student run newspapers.
- Maintain and modify site functionality.
Interactive Media Intern, Yeshiva University January 2010 – May 2011
- Worked on server and client-side of the university website developing and implementing templates.
- Advanced social media platforms such as Facebook and iTunes U using applications and FBML.
- Collaborate with other developers and team members to optimize user experience.
Student Web Designer, Yeshiva University Stern CollegeJanuary 2008 – April 2011
- Updated, repaired, and designed new pages for Stern College website using Ektron CMS400 software.
- Worked with internal clients to design pages to meet their needs.
Layout Editor, The YU Observer September 2008 – May 2010
- Placed and organized articles, pictures, and advertisements for campus newspaper using Adobe InDesign.
- Assembled, trained, and supervised supplementary layout staff.
- Designed new template including font and color schemes for newspaper.
Intern, Lauder Yeshurun February 2010 – April 2010
- Researched, developed, and implemented a HTML email fundraising campaign using MailChimp.
- Organized contact information, statistics, and contributions.
Content/Web Editor, DiningVille September 2008 – October 2009
Project Manager of Graphics Team, Stern College Senior Art Show February 2011 – May 2011
Vice President, Stern College Graphic Design Club January 2011 – May 2011
VP of Operations, YU Student Academic Affairs CommitteeSeptember 2010 – May 2011
Marketing/Advertising Director, Academic Honesty Committee November 2009 – May 2011
Director of Graphic Design, College EDge 2011 March 2011 – April 2011
Yeshiva University (YU), Stern College for Women, New York, NY
B.A. in Computer Science and Design, May 2011; Magna cum Laude graduate; GPA: 3.79